Thursday, December 22, 2011

Today I was so busy at work and before I realized it, it was already noon. I just had a can of pineapple and two brownies while at my desk. All crap but I really didn't want to leave work to get food. Starting next week I really need to focus on better lunches, but I am having a really hard time with paleo ideas. I may hvae to batch cook chicken breasts on Sunday like I do with the quiches. I think I will also allow grains at breakfast, well see. I could make a double batch of crustless quiche too. They are quick to reheat and would only take a few minutes to eat. I did really good with keeping the house up this week, kept up with the laundry and even put it away. I even worked out twice in a row. No hard, beacause I need to ease into it. Next week I really need to get up earlier so I can get off work earlier and get in my workouts without feeling stressed about time. I have really tried to focus this week on getting things done without letting it make me feel stressed.

No comments: