Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here we go again...

So many changes..... I am now working monday through friday. I have every weekend off. I am up to 273. yup that much. It was a terrible year. I had the thoracic surgery, then I started to get better from that and even joined karate with the family. Then I blew out my ACL which kept me form excercising for 6 months. So here I am ready to start again. I have so far to go....it makes me sad, but I am trying to regain some control of my weight. My mom even expressed to me how concerned she was. I don't balme her, I am gald she said something. My first mini goal is to be 270 by the end of the week. I am going to go to curves 4 days this week. I am also planning on joining a self defense class on mondays and maybe even yoga on tuesdays, then I can go to curves wednesday through saturday. Chris has recently upped how much he is woeking out so I really want to do this for us. I need this.

No comments: