Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 3

Nekkid weight 239

BMI 39.8

I must clarify something. I have started taking phentermine to help with appetite control that my doctor prescribed. That is why I am blogging about appetite issues and eating. I did sleep last night, thank goodness. Lots of engery today, ate well, cereal bar for breakfast, smart ones for lunch, two small peices of choc and a cheese stick for snacks, and tonight will be chicken fried rice. I will not have an evening snack. Last night I had a pop tart after dinner and it really was just boredom eating. I also need to kick up my water intake. Got on the treadmill after work for 15 minutes but I did actually jog for some of that. Chris was watching me from behind and was staring at my butt. I felt self consious at first, but what woman doesn't want to think that her hubby finds her sexy while jogging, even if she jiggles a little. Hehehehee.....

No comments: